1.1 Agreement between parties
The `service` (also referred to as: "services") is the scope of the HetrixTools platform; representing the product(s) offered by HetrixTools to its users for free or in exchange of payments.
The `UID` is the Unique Identifier which is assigned to every new account on our platform. This 32 characters long string does not contain any private data within itself, but it is used to to identify your account internally and externally, without the need to use any of the customer private data in the process.
By using any of our services (free or paid), you authorize HetrixTools to collect and store the private information you provide during the sign-up process.
2.1 What type of private information we collect:
Our platform collects the following data from you, data which can be used to identify you as a user/customer/company by our system:
1. when signing up on our website you will be providing us with your name, a username, your email address and a password
2. when the signup form is processed it will also register your IP Address and Country
3. on every login on our website you will be providing your username or email address, and password
4. when the login form is processed it will also register your IP Address and Country
5. in your account settings you can also set your company information, to appear on your invoices
6. when performing different actions in your dashboard (such as, but not limited to: adding monitors, deleting monitors), your IP address will be logged into our internal Activity Log, which has a lifespan of 30 days.
Our platform may also collect the following data from you, but this data alone cannot be used to identify you as a user/customer/company by our system:
7. in your account you may define subjects to be monitored by our platform, such as (but not limited to): IP addresses and websites
8. in your account you may define other contacts, such as (but not limited to) emails and phone numbers, to be notified by our platform, regarding the monitors within your account
9. in your account you may setup your white labeling settings where you would need to provide additional information, such as (but not limited to) your website link, logo and favicon.
Bulletpoints 1,2,3,4,6 are mandatory; without this data our platform cannot provide any services to you as a user; this data is partially under the customer's control, meaning you can always modify things such as (but not limited to) your name, email and password.
Bulletpoints 5,7,8,9 are optional; this data can be provided or not, at the customer's own discretion; this data will always be 100% under the customer's control, meaning that you can modify it or completely remove it from our system at any given time if you choose to do so, without our consent or any action on our part.
We are also using our in-house hosted user monitoring software, Matomo, which captures partial IP addresses (ie: 192.168.xxx.xxx) from our website visitors. This data does not fall under 'personal data', as it cannot be used to identify you as an individual.
3.1 How will the collected private data be used:
- identify the user on our website, for basic website functions, such as, but not limited to: logging in, keeping user logged in, providing support
- notify the user of monitor changes (as part of the service offered by the platform)
- send emails containing reports and statistics to the user, regarding their monitors (as part of the service offered by the platform)
- send occasional announcements regarding our platform
HetrixTools may also share your account UID (Unique Identifier, defined under Paragraph 1.1), which contains no private data within itself, to third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as:
- payment processing services
- live chat services
- support services
- analytics services
- user monitoring services
3.2 How will the collected private data NOT be used:
- send out spam emails
- sell out any of the user's information to any third parties
1. a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request
2. a person or company who acquires our business
All data collected from the user is safely stored in our database.
Passwords are encrypted and never stored as plain text anywhere on our website or database.
5.1 Third Party Services
HetrixTools may use third party monitoring services.