When the signup form is processed it will also register your IP Address and Country.
On every login on our website you will be providing your username and password.
When the login form is processed it will also register your IP Address and Country.
In your control panel you can add IPs to be monitored.
In your control panel you will have the option to create contact lists to be notified of your monitor changes.
Each monitor will have a report generated to reflect the status of said monitor. By default all reports are private, unless made public by the user.
A public report will be available to anyone on the Internet, the owner user of said report will always have the option to make it private again, at any time.
All the mentioned above data (except public reports) is considered PRIVATE user data and will not be made public or shared to any third parties.
2. to notify you of your monitor status changes.
3. to send you reports and statistics regarding your monitors.
4. to send you occasional announcements regarding our platform.
2. sell out any of the user's information to any third parties.
3. give out any of the user's information to any third parties, with the following exceptions:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request.
- a person or company who acquires our business.
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as, but not limited to: payment processing services, live chat services, fraud prevention services), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential.
All data collected from the user is safely stored in our database.
Passwords are encrypted and never stored as plain text anywhere on our website or database.
The website and database are being backed up remotely multiple times per day.