1.1 Agreement between parties
These terms and conditions govern your use of the HetrixTools website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
2.1 License to use website
Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website). Exception to this rule are the Public Reports, which can be shared or distributed at the user's free will.
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- show any material (except Public Reports) from the website in public.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- redistribute material from this website - except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as, but not limited to, Public Reports); or republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
3.1 Acceptable use
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without our express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- 'framing' (iframes)
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of HetrixTools.
You must not have more than one account per person or per organization, without the express written consent of HetrixTools.
3.2 Restricted access
If HetrixTools provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
HetrixTools may disable your user ID and password at HetrixTools's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
HetrixTools makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, HetrixTools does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
4.2 Limitations of liability
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if HetrixTools has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
5.1 Breaches of these terms and conditions
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
HetrixTools provides free services as demo/trial for any client wanting to test/try our services before purchasing a paid package.
Considering the client has had the chance to test out our services for free before purchasing a paid service, HetrixTools reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to approve or deny any refund requests.
Fraudulent payments/chargebacks will result in immediate account/service suspension or termination, and HetrixTools will provide all client/order information to the proper authorities.
10.1 Inactivity (For free accounts only)
In such cases the user will be notified and will be given instructions on how to re-activate their account and recurring tasks.
All HetrixTools clients agree that HetrixTools may list their name and trademarks as being clients of HetrixTools, on the HetrixTools website/forum/blog.
Any HetrixTools client has the right to opt out of the above mentioned, by simply opening a support ticket on HetrixTools website and requesting it.